- FLEXIBLE STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: The blade of the OX PRO Series Taping Knife is forged from high-quality stainless steel that is flexible, corrosion and adhesive resistant.
- DURA GRIP SOFT HANDLE: OX PRO Series Taping Spatula Knife fitted with OX Dura Grip soft handle for ultimate comfort. The handle end has a built-in hammer for stubborn nail pops
- STRONG ALUMINUM BACK: The stainless steel blade of the OX PRO Taping Knife is attached to a strong aluminium backer plate. They are riveted together to extend the life of the putty filling knife.
- MULTI UTILITY TOOL: The Taping Spatula Knife is a multi utility tool that can be used for filler, caulk, plaster, putty, scraping, paint and wallpaper removal, and more. The solid hammer end can be to set drywall nails
- TOUGH AS AN OX: The OX PRO Series Taping Knife is built using only the highest quality of materials that go through stringent quality control measures to give you the best value of money
The OX Hand Tool Range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012. Developed and proven in the Australian market, the hand tools are instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
Unsure of what you will need for your project? Give us a call we'd be glad to help!