- OX Grip handle with finger protection for extreme comfort and reduced fatigue
- Flexible precision taper ground blade with welded shank
- Hard end handle for tapping in bricks
- Solid forged steel blade for ultimate strength
- Designed for mixing (gauging) mortar or plaster
The OX Hand Tool Range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012. Developed and proven in the Australian market, the hand tools are instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
Unsure of what you will need for your project? Give us a call we'd be glad to help!