- STEEL HEAD: The head of the OX Fibreglass Handle Club Hammer is heat treated and is forged from fine-grained high-quality steel.
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE: The non-slip ergonomic handle of the Fibreglass Club Hammer avoids any slips and delivers a comfortable grip.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: The handle of the Club Hammer is securely attached to the head, which prevents any accidental falls.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION: The fiberglass component of the Club Hammer absorbs shock and minimises vibration.
- QUALITY YOU CAN RELY UPON: Engineered with top-notch materials and tested for optimum performance, our tools are sure to make the work on the site convenient, smooth and quick.
The OX Hand Tool Range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012. Developed and proven in the Australian market, the hand tools are instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
Unsure of what you will need for your project? Give us a call we'd be glad to help!