- Dripless mechanism pulls back the push rod ensuring caulk does not continue to flow
- Rubber over molded ergonomic grip designed for all day use
- Built-in poker to easily start the caulking
- Ergonomically designed handles coated in rubber keeps wrist in a natural comfortable and balance position, providing years of service
- Silent squeeze mechanism prevents squeaking when trigger is activated - dual plates thrust mechanism ensures sufficient pressure
The OX Hand Tool Range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012. Developed and proven in the Australian market, the hand tools are instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
Unsure of what you will need for your project? Give us a call we'd be glad to help!