- Forged chrome vanadium steel for ultimate strength and durability
- EVA flexible material end to stand up to high force
- Soft grip handle for extreme comfort and shock absorption
- Dual hand guard for extra protection, safety, and comfort
- Designed for cutting, prying, and ripping nails and hardwood flooring
The OX Hand Tool Range was born in 1974 in Australia and was launched under the OX brand in the UK at the beginning of 2012. Developed and proven in the Australian market, the hand tools are instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
Unsure of what you will need for your project? Give us a call we'd be glad to help!